LuxTiny Tiny Home Raffle Ticket
Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce is Holding a Raffle for a LuxTiny Tiny Home Valued at $82,900!
Terms, Conditions, and Rules
UPDATED: 11 SEPTEMBER 2019
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions as necessary. Updates will be posted to this page and the date will act as notice of changes.
Here’s your chance to win a LuxTiny Tiny Home with a total prize value of $82,900. Sponsored by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, LuxTiny Tiny Homes, White Mountain Independent, and Summit Healthcare, this is the home of your dreams! The drawing will be held on March 8, 2020, at the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Putt Putt Pub Crawl Final Hole at a location to be determined in Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ. You need not be present to win.
If you would like to choose your numbers from unsold tickets, you may do so by phoning the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce at (928) 367-4290 or stopping by the chamber’s office at 518 W White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ 85929. (We cannot guarantee the numbers you request will be available.) The LuxTiny Tiny Home raffle drawing will be executed using a randomized number generator.
Ticket Prices and Number of Tickets
- A maximum of 2,000 tickets will be sold in a raffle drawing to win a LuxTiny Tiny Home as well as six months’ lease at the LuxTiny Community. A concrete pad will also be provided.
- Tickets are $80 each. There is no quantity discount.
Where to Buy Tickets
From Board Members & Staff
Mechelle Martinez, Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce
Cyndie Shaffstall, Spider Trainers
Elizabeth Neal, Navopache
Christopher McDaniel, Edward Jones
Sheila Langteau, Carquest of Pinetop
Jerry Gloshay, WMAT
Lynn Lewis, Bloom ‘n Bean
Barbara Bruce, White Mountain Independent
1 newly constructed LuxTiny Tiny Home valued at $82,900 and six months’ free lease at the LuxTiny Tiny Home Community in Lakeside, AZ. Although new, some wear and tear and mileage on the home’s trailer may occur. If winner so chooses, they will receive the use of a concrete pad and six months’ free lease at the LuxTiny Tiny Home Community in Lakeside, AZ. Winner is under no obligation to accept this portion of the prize and may transport the tiny home to the location of their choosing at their own expense. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary compensation in lieu of six months’ lease and concrete pad.
Eligibility & Purchase Requirements
In order to purchase tickets for the 2019 – 2020 Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce LuxTiny Tiny Home Raffle, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Purchase ticket(s) by cash, check, or credit card. Your check must include a phone number. (In the event your check is returned for insufficient funds or any other reason, your ticket numbers will be voided. Should you wish to re-purchase tickets, you will receive tickets from remaining numbers as a cash-only purchase.)
- Tickets may be purchased on behalf of a third party.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address for notifications/verifications.
- A total of 2,000 raffle tickets are available for sale at the full face value of $80 each.
- If fewer than 1,000 tickets are sold, the raffle will be converted to a 50/50 drawing and the winner shall receive 50% of the value of tickets sold.
- There will be no prize substitutions, changes, or monetary compensation.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner may refuse to accept prize package, but will not be compensated for prize package not accepted. In such case, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will retain ownership of the prize package and the winner will be issued a donation receipt in the amount of the prize package’s value.
Drawing the Winner
- The drawing will be held Sunday, March 8, 2020, at a location to be determined.
- The ticket winner’s name and photo will be posted to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, various social media accounts, and used in other marketing and promotional materials, unless a request is made in writing requesting otherwise.
- Only original tickets printed and numbered by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce are valid. Any ticket copied, altered, manufactured, discounted, or otherwise generated in any manner other than the original printing shall be, in the sole discretion of the chamber, deemed null and void and no refund will be due or issued.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be due or issued.
- You must present your original, unaltered ticket stub in order to collect the prize.
- In the event the winner cannot produce the original, unaltered ticket stub, or is unable to claim the prize for any other reason, the prize will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.
- The winner will be announced on this website, on the Facebook page of the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, and at the final stop of the Putt Putt Pub Crawl at a location in Pinetop-Lakeside to be determined.
- An email be will sent from email@example.com to ticket purchasers tickets who provide an email address. To request the winner’s name by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce LuxTiny Raffle Winner, 518 W White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, AZ 85929.
- Questions concerning ticket purchases can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by asked by phone at (928) 367-4290.
If you are selected as the winner, you must:
- Take possession of the prize within sixty (60) days of winning.
- Complete a 1099-MISC form, which includes the winner’s social security number, and pay all applicable taxes. Taxes will be determined by prize value at time of winning, and as provided by LuxTiny Tiny Homes.
Verification of the Winner
The winning ticket is subject to verification by the board of the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the raffle. An entrant is not a winner, unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will not accept photographs or other facsimiles of tickets.
The potential winner will be notified by mail, email, or phone. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted at the phone number or email address provided, or if the phone number and/or email address are illegible, the potential winner forfeits the prize and it will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce. In the event the potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing among all remaining eligible entries. Winner must present original raffle ticket stub when asked to prove eligibility.
By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce and LuxTiny Tiny Homes, and their respective subsidiary and affiliate companies, supplies, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Raffle or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Raffle constitutes winner’s consent to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinion, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.The winner’s name will be announced publicly unless the winner requests in writing that they wish their name to be kept private.
Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, or other factor beyond the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce in its sole discretion. In such event, Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to award the prize at random from among eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, without compensation, it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitation of Liability
The Released Parties are not liable for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Raffle; (3) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Raffle or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Raffle.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Navajo County, Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Raffle, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant claims all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, and Lux Tiny Tiny Homes in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.