Top Ten Reasons to Join
If you’ve been thinking about joining the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, but aren’t yet convinced it is a great investment in your company’s future, consider these benefits. We believe these are the top ten reasons to join—but there are so many more, they are impossible to count!
Your business will be included in our premier printed catalog, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Member Directory and Community Guide.
You will receive an email each week, which includes announcements, promotions, and events important to you as a member of our business community.
We will insert your electronic flier or announcement into the weekly email newsletter free of charge.
Your business will be listed here in the Member Directory—the place most visitors to our area start when looking for a business.
You can send a custom email to our member list for a nominal charge. (Limits apply.)
We will host a grand opening and/or ribbon cutting for your business and notify our members and the press. We’ll even bring the ribbon and scissors!
You can attend chamber-hosted luncheons, workshops, after-hours events, mixers, Triple Bashes, and educational seminars where you can network with other business leaders.
You can stock our Visitors’ Information Center with your fliers, business cards, or menus and be assured of a premier, highly visible location.
We will provide referrals to your business to residents and visitors who call for product and service recommendations.
The Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce also provides you numerous sponsorship opportunities throughout the year—Perk Ups, Triple Bashes, Putt Putt Pub Crawl, and even printed publications such as our member guide and area map. Check the calendar for events and ask about sponsorship.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works diligently to understand issues facing your business. We add new benefits and adjust long-standing benefits on a regular basis. We welcome your feedback and enjoy your participation. Join now!
According to a research study by the renowned Schapiro Group of Atlanta, Georgia, The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce, A Research Study:
- 59% of consumers think being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall.
- 29% think it is more effective for communicating to consumers a company uses good business practices.
- 26% think it is more effective for communicating a business is reputable.
If a company shows it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 12% more likely to think its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
- When consumers know a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.