Chamber Raffle of 2018 Polaris UTV
Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce is Holding a Raffle for a 2018 Polaris Ranger Crew® XP 1000 EPS with street kit (glass windshield and full fixed roof), winch, plow system, and trailer
Terms, Conditions, and Rules
UPDATED: 21 SEPTEMBER 2018
Here’s your chance to win a 6-seater 2018 Ranger Crew® UTV with Street Kit (full, fixed roof and glass windshield), trailer, winch, blade kit (for clearing snow or whatever else blocks your way!), and a full 1-year warranty. Sponsored by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce and Show Low Motor Sports, this is the all-terrain vehicle of your dreams! The drawing will be held on October 26, 2018, at the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Halloween Party at Girardi’s El Rancho Restaurant in Pinetop, AZ. You need not be present to win.
If you purchase a single ticket and later decide to purchase additional tickets, please phone the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce at (928) 367-4290 to take advantage of the quantity discounted 3-pack.
If you would like to choose your numbers from unsold tickets, you may do so by phoning the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce at (928) 367-4290.
The Polaris UTV raffle drawing will be executed using numbered ping pong balls. The first number will be drawn and kept hidden in a bag, which will be hung in a place visible to participants. The remaining balls will be drawn one at a time. All numbers will be drawn until only the bagged number remains. The bag will be opened to disclose the winning number.
As a separate event unrelated to drawing the UTV raffle winner, as numbers are drawn, the dial of a timer will be spun to a random point. When the time expires, whatever number is held by the emcee at that point will receive a prize. These prizes will only be awarded if the winner is present, otherwise the item will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce. If you wish to be present during the drawing and be eligible to win a minor prize, you must purchase a ticket to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet & Awards event. You need not be present to win the Polaris UTV.
Ticket Prices and Number of Tickets
- A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold in a raffle drawing to win a six-seater 2018 Polaris Ranger Crew® XP 1000 EPS with street kit (glass windshield and full-fixed roof, winch, plow system, and trailer.
- Tickets are $100 each, or three (3) tickets for $250. Single-ticket purchasers may upgrade to a three-ticket purchase by paying an additional $150.
Where to Buy Tickets
From Board Members & Staff
Aaron Casey, Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce
Cyndie Shaffstall, Spider Trainers
Rica Girardi, Salt Restaurant & Wine Bar
Elizabeth Neal, Navopache
Sheila Langteau, Carquest of Pinetop
Jerry Gloshay, WMAT
In order to purchase tickets for the 2018 Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Polaris UTV Raffle, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States
- Purchase ticket(s) by cash, check, or credit card. Your check must include a phone number. (In the event your check is returned for insufficient funds or any other reason, your ticket numbers will be voided. Should you wish to re-purchase tickets, you will receive tickets from remaining numbers as a cash-only purchase.)
If you are selected as the winner, you must:
- Take possession of the prize within sixty (60) days of winning.
- Complete a 1099-MISC form, which includes the winner’s social security number, and pay all applicable taxes. Taxes will be determined by prize value at time of winning, and as provided by Show Low Motorsports, Inc.
- Pay assessed taxes to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce prior to taking possession of prize. The Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will forward this amount to the IRS under the social security number of winner.
- A total of 500 raffle tickets are available for sale.
- No prize substitutions or changes.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- If so desired, winner may refuse to accept prize package, but will not be compensated for prize package not accepted. In such case, the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce will retain ownership of the prize package and the winner will be issued a donation receipt in the amount of the prize package’s value.
- Tickets may be purchased for a third party.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address for notifications/verifications.
- The drawing will be held Friday, October 26, 2018 at Girardi’s El Rancho Restaurant, 1523 E White Mountain Blvd, Pinetop, AZ 85935. You must purchase ticket to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce’s Halloween Party & Raffle Drawing if you wish to attend the live event when the winner is drawn. A general gathering area will be provided for those not purchasing a ticket, and this area may be outdoors.
- The ticket winner’s name and photo will be posted to the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce, various social media accounts, and used in other marketing and promotional materials, unless a request is made in writing requesting otherwise.
- The 2018 Polaris Ranger Crew® XP 1000 EPS will be available at various local events for the public to inspect. Except during special events, the prize package will be on display in front of the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.
- Although new, some wear and tear and mileage on the vehicle’s trailer will occur as it is transported to and from special events.
- Only original tickets printed and numbered by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce are valid. Any ticket copied, altered, manufactured, discounted, or otherwise generated in any manner other than the original printing shall be, in the sole discretion of the chamber, deemed null and void and no refund will be due or issued.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be due or issued.
- You must present your original, unaltered ticket stub in order to collect the winning prize.
- In the event the winner cannot produce the original, unaltered ticket stub, or is unable to claim the prize for any other reason, the prize will be retained by the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.